Mike Rose, CCIM is Vice President and Principal at Coldwell Banker Commercial Atlantic and has been the Industrial Team Leader since 2001. He has over 30 years in all aspects of residential, commercial, industrial land development, sales and consulting. Mike has a M.A. in Business Management and a B.S. Business Administration. He headed the economic development activities of conceiving, developing marketing and sales of two class A industrial parks. Mike has managed two local land development and investment companies involved in residential, commercial and industrial projects. He previously managed sales for over 6,600 planned acres in the Charleston area as Vice President for Westvaco. Over the years he has been awarded professional designations in Commercial Investment Real Estate (CCIM) and Corporate Real Estate-International Development and Research Council (IDRC).
Development Land and Industrial
- CTAR (Charleston Trident Association of REALTORS), Past Board Member
- CID (Commercial Investment Division), 2008 President
- CCIM, 1995 SC State President
- SC Economic Development Association, 20+ Years Membership
- Multi-Year Coldwell Banker Commercial Circle of Distinction Award Recipient
- 2004 Top Broker in SC