For almost ten years, Kristen has earned tremendous respect among her real estate colleagues and clients. She is known for her in depth knowledge of Retail and Real Estate Development. Her dedication to accomplishing goals and commitment to meeting the needs of her clients as a skilled contract negotiator and excellent communicator has built her success on such valued attributes in the commercial real estate industry. Kristen understands the importance of design, vision, and the right location to position your business for growth and the appreciation on your investment.
Before entering the real estate profession, Kristen was an entrepreneur. She had co-founded S&C Foods/Garvey Nut and Candy/First Source, one for the largest wholesale gourmet confection distribution companies in Southern California. Kristen and her family developed the downtown Los Angeles based company and implemented store design and retail development to over 3,800 retail stores.
Kristen’s business and corporate knowledge and experience have provided the basis for her climb to success in the real estate industry.
Kristen has actively engaged in local community service with the City of Charleston Design Review Board and a volunteer for the BB&T Wine and Food Festival. She is a generous supporter of JDRF and American Diabetes Association, and contributes both time and money to improve children and teen diabetic awareness. Kristen resides in the French Quarter in historic Charleston.
Multi-Family, Duplex, Retail & Investment Properties
- Member of Charleston Trident Association of Realtors
- DRB (Design Review Board for City of Charleston)
- CREW (Commercial Real Estate for Women)
- ICSC (International Counsel of Shopping Centers)
- Represented the Seller, CharlesTowne, LLC, in the Sale of a 3,490 SF four-plex investment property at 121 Spring Street in Downtown Charleston for $655,000.
- Represented the Seller, Finn Bowling Investments LLC, in the purchase of a 2,870 SF commercial duplex at 41 Line Street in Downtown Charleston for new development in Courier Square.
- Represented the Tenant, Phish Labs Ecrime Management, in the Lease transaction of a 6167 SF office space located at Historic 2 Beaufain Street in Downtown Charleston.
Kristen Krause, through her professional resources and commitment to the Charleston area, has helped me find outstanding locations to steadily grow my business. She has my highest recommendation!Braeden Kershner, M.Ed
When our retail property located at 493 King St. was in need of a new tenant, we contacted Kristen Krause at Coldwell Banker Commercial Atlantic for help. She not only brought us a new viable retail tenant, but also kept our lease rates competitive. You cannot go wrong in hiring Kristen as your realtor!Tammy Harris