James Warrington grew up in the Carolinas under family businesses of real estate investments and manufacturing. He brings 30 years of experience in real estate development, growth forecasting, and urban planning. He oversees brokerage services for investment real estate and land, and also manages several private real estate portfolios and development partnerships.
He graduated from Vanderbilt University with a major in Political Science and minors in Economics, Sociology, Philosophy, and Civil Engineering. His studies included government and finance, architecture, city planning, and civil and population engineering. He has studied population trends and urban planning extensively, with case studies at home and also in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, the Caribbean and Mexico City.
He has managed the purchase, turn-around, and sale of several real estate projects and manufacturing companies, managing projects of up to fifty million dollars. He has been involved in construction projects ranging from houses to convenience stores and textile mills. In addition to real estate, he spent several years in commercial banking risk analysis and commercial lending. Warrington graduated from the American Banking Institute with honors.
He is the proud father of a son and two daughters and enjoys skiing, sailing, cycling and civic involvement.
Investment & Development
- CTAR (Charleston Trident Association of REALTORS), Past Board Member
- CID Member (Commercial Investment Division)
- CCIM Candidate
- SC Economic Development Association, 20+ Years Membership
- ULI Member (Urban Land Institute)
- South Carolina Association of Realtors
- NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- Holy Cross Episcopal Church
- Piedmont Club
- Former Rotary Chair
- YMCA Board Member
- International Visitors Leadership Program US State Department