Bobby Reece is a senior commercial broker at Coldwell Banker Commercial Atlantic who is actively involved in the community. He has more than 15 years of experience brokering, developing, and managing commercial real estate. He is also a skilled communicator who possesses a strong leadership skills and attention to detail. Bobby works with clients that possess a wide range of needs from first time investors to national name clients.
Bobby has a strong background in growing and developing business. He has served as a Vice President for a national HVAC company. Bobby attended Auburn University with a focus in Accounting.
- CID (Commercial Investment Division)
- NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- Metro Chamber of Commerce Member
- Andrew’s Rotarian
- Multi-Year Coldwell Banker Commercial Circle of Distinction Recipient
- Coosaw Creek Shopping Center, North Charleston, SC | 11,900 SF Retail Center | $2,275,000 (Sale)
- Coliseum Center, North Charleston, SC | 18,000 SF Class A Office Building | $3,350,000 (Sale)
- 1856 Belgrade Avenue, Charleston, SC | 27,750 SF Industrial Warehouse Facility | 10 Separate Tenants (Lease)
- Corning Manufacturing, Goose Creek, SC | 212,000 SF Manufacturing Facility | $5,000,000 (Sale)