This year’s Global Conference® was a success with the presence of our commercial agents showcasing what it means to be affiliated with the Coldwell Banker Commercial® brand. If you missed this year’s event, here is a recap of just some of the Global Conference highlights.
- The three-day event kicked off with a general session opening video that helped cement what the brand is all about. And attendees were able to hear directly from fellow agents and network members on Why Coldwell Banker Commercial is the place for them.
- Coldwell Banker Commercial president and CEO, Charlie Young, opened the speaker’s session with a recap of the Coldwell Banker Commercial brand’s successes of the past year and an overview of what the CBC network has to look forward to in 2019. He followed the presentation with an introduction of Dan Spiegel, who shared a bit about his personal background and summarized his 25 years’ professional experience in commercial real estate.
- Gregory J. Fine, CCIM Institute executive vice president and CEO, gave an informative presentation on how CRE is changing, the effects of the different generations on the industry, and how the brokers, investors, and owners of tomorrow have to adapt for the changing commercial landscape.
- The Top Recruiter Mastermind session led by Christina Carlino, director of learning, provided facts and figures affecting recruiting. She led an interactive discussion on recruiting goals and how to meet those goals through showcasing your value, identifying your target, defining yourself and your market, and improving retention.
- Charlie Young also headed the awards acknowledgment segment where the Top Five and Commercial Elite companies were acknowledged. Young was joined by Sheri Arnold, CCIM from Coldwell Banker Commercial Arnold and Associates, who presented the 2018 Halter/Case Leadership Award. See all of the winners in each category by clicking the video links below.
- There was also plenty of networking and social activities starting with the golf-themed opening night reception held at Topgolf Las Vegas.
- This year’s Global Conference was held in tandem with the Coldwell Banker residential conference, Generation Blue® and Realogy’s RGX, which featured The Source marketplace and tradeshow for all things real estate. Here, CBC network members were able to get hands-on experience with technology, data, and partnerships at the Innovation Zone and were able to connect with product specialists such as Zap, Buildout, and others. At the booth, multiple special short presentations took place including social media, Buildout, Commercial University and REIS.
Global Conference is the Coldwell Banker Commercial brand’s annual network gathering for learning, brand updates, and networking.